Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Take a look at this video that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zh2UMK8xf0
Our Pittsburgh office is located in the Southside. We offer our full time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The Senior Education Inside Sales & Customer Service consultant’s primary responsibility is sales to and support of the customers within our Education Channel. This fast paced and dynamic role requires strong communication skills, advanced systems management, and sales experience.
- Attain team sales quota by matching customer needs with product benefits, solid product knowledge, ongoing customer relationships, and teamwork
- Collaborate with fellow employees to ensure that all inbound and developing sales opportunities are pursued, developed, and closed
- Qualify customer leads and disseminate to field sales appropriately
- Mastering in-depth knowledge of our evolving industry, line of products, and services
- Attracts potential customers by communicating via a multi-line call center email, virtual, and voicemail
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare and provide product information and sales quotations for customers
- Salesforce management including the entry of accounts, contacts, quotations, and opportunities
- Using web-based and digital information systems to identify, research, and resolve customers’ inquiries regarding invoices, orders, and shipments
- Order management including entry, creation, returns, releases, and backorders
- Creates and maintains customer accounts by recording and updating account information
- Uncover, understand, resolve, and follow up on complex internal, product, or service problems
- Account creation and management including Boardmaker online, Semesterware, and Lab Loans
- Billing including subscription management and deploy invoices
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Creates and maintains a high-quality and positive work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level
- Assist in writing annual performance appraisals
- Recommends disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy
- Other duties as assigned
All our jobs at Tobii Dynavox are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
Working at Tobii Dynavox:
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world.
Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest, hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
- It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real –
Learn more about what we do by visiting our Youtube channel