The Association For Creative Industries (AFCI) is recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling exhibits and sponsorships in AFCI’s various events and programs, including the annual event: Creativation, with an emphasis on new businessdevelopment. The Inside Sales Representative will establish and then work with the Director of Sales to build strong relationships between AFCI and companies in the creative industries by providing opportunities for these companies to maximize their visibility through appropriate AFCI channels.
Position is part of a multi-person Sales team. Position reports to Director of Sales.
· Contact and Identify new sales leads
· Make high volume outbound sales calls
· Record all sales activity and pipeline in CRM
· Provide regular updates on sales activity
· Manage relationships with potential clients to determine sales and marketing objectives
· Generate new sales ideas and approaches
· Make recommendations on year-round sponsorship proposals
· Participate in regularly scheduled individual, departmental, and organizational team meetings
· Assess and monitor the competitive environment and contribute to discussions on this landscape
· Provide input on budgeted revenue goals
· Responsible for meeting and exceeding new account forecasts and revenue goals
· Performs other special assignments as directed
Education and Experience:
· College degree preferred
· 3-4 years sales experience, preferably event/tradeshow sales.
· Sales Skills training