| American Metalcraft is looking for an innovative, creative and FUN individual to join our sales and marketing team as an intern, this summer! This individual is sure to learn a lot this summer and be immersed all things sales and marketing for the leading food service supply company in the world! If you know someone who's interested or you're interested yourself, please send us an email. We'd love to hear from you! |
• Provide general administrative support to Sales & Marketing team (managers and sales reps) including phone calls, email correspondence, letter writing, PowerPoint presentations and special projects.
• Work on key projects for Sales & Marketing team (Master Product Specifications Spreadsheet, GDSN Network, Amazon.com content)
• Assist with adding more content to the amnow.com website (photos, marketing copy, etc.)
• Manage photography inventory (organize, take inventory, make sure all photography is online on web site and FTP site).
• Aid in scheduling social media content via our social media platforms.
• Collect, extrapolate and analyze promotional data & metrics for marketing campaigns.
• Contribute with marketing efforts for the sales team by coordinating customized marketing materials, flyers, promotions, and other marketing literature for reps, buying groups and customers.
• Help in customer projects involving product set-up forms, EDI order processing, and customer web site communication.
• Qualify sales leads from web site, industry publications, target markets.