Alltech Automotive LLC is a leading supplier of Auto Parts in the aftermarket industry, has immediate opening for Inside Sales Market and Key Account Specialist – Automotive in our Libertyville, IL location. Our customers are mainly located across the 48 states as well as in Canada, Europe, Australia, and South America. Alltech Automotive is the North American sales and service office for our manufacturers in China.
Reporting to Aftermarket Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Market and Key Account Specialist is responsible for working very closely and pro-actively with Aftermarket Sales to provide service and support for pricing and quoting, to external channels and new business development activities as part of the sales team. The Inside Sales Market and Key Account Specialist works in close partnership with the Sales Manager to form and maintain strong relationships with key customers. The Inside Sales Market and Key Account Specialist must exceed customer’s expectations while increasing profitable sales of Alltech products. The position performs a variety of sales and customer service related activities including sales support, financial reporting, business reviews, presentations, research, and problem resolution.
This position manages and maintains a productive and beneficial relationship with customers and acts as an advocate for customers within Alltech as well as an advocate for the company’s best interests with customers. This position must work with cross-functional teams and resources across the company to ensure world class customer service is achieved.
- Prepare and maintain price tables for all Aftermarket direct customers and keep all pricing updated and current in system. Conduct annual (at minimum) price reviews for all quoted customers.
- Maintain Aftermarket Sales SharePoint folders and all customer contracts, contractual financial obligations including tracking, and rep agreements. Provide monthly updates to Sales Management and Finance team for review of accrued and issued contractual financial obligations.
- When necessary, assist the customer service representative and finance team to provide price analysis for all price disputes with customers so that they can be quickly identified and resolved.
- Prepare and send out quarterly marketing information updates to representatives and customers. These marketing updates should include any new product launch information, product literature, applications notes and update stories on both business unit and corporate successes and initiatives.
- Provide sales service and support to customers and representatives in the form of product selection support, contact referral support, literature requests, and samples requests.
- Act as a backup resource for activities and coordination between customer and internal Alltech customer service groups to get new customers set up in system.
- Populate and process all new customer product load forms, image requests, and execute customer launch processes as needed.
- Analyze sales and cost data and prepare reports as needed for internal and customer meetings.
- Receive incoming calls, inquiries and requests; and disposition such requests to the appropriate person or department within Alltech.
- Support regional and local Sales Manager during their absences, in order that responsiveness to customers and internal contacts are ensured.
- Promote teamwork within the organization and support other departments as needed to ensure customers continue to receive the highest possible service level.
- Accept and evaluate quality and shipping complaints and ensure they are received and responded to by the appropriate Alltech quality or customer service department.
- Support other sales management requests.
- Promote Alltech products and services to customers.